Get Your Quote!
Wedding DJ Services in Edmonton
Your event is important to you – and important to us. Discover the Dave Shannon Music Edmonton DJ difference: Quality. Class. Experience.
“We booked Dave for our wedding and are so incredibly thrilled with their service. Everyone one was dancing all night including my mom and grandma!! Dave cares about making sure your event has the perfect music. Just hire them….they are amazing to work with!” ~ Matt & Stephanie ~ U. of A. Faculty Club ~ Edmonton ~
It happened! You were finally asked. Your answer? YES! Now as you plan your dream wedding a critical decision will be who you choose to ensure your wedding night entertainment will be GREAT!
As a bride planning the most important wedding you’ll ever attend you’ll want to do what it takes to make sure things turn out just right – the best way to ensure your successful once-in-a-lifetime celebration is to hire expert Edmonton wedding DJ specialists to ensure your wedding is the great success you always dreamed it would be!
Great entertainment is a major key to any successful wedding – and it will be for yours too! Only an average of 5% of a wedding budget is spent on entertainment – yet, other than your food, it will be one of your most important memories of your extra special day. Your DJ should be as committed as you are to your wedding day success!
Dave Shannon Music’s philosophy has always been: “the bride and groom are the stars” and more importantly, (grooms please take special note), “the bride’s the boss!” We know most people hire a DJ based on price or quality – the two never seem to meet. Our clients have told us about attending very nice weddings where money was saved by hiring a cheap, inexperienced and unprofessional DJ. Then there’s the iPod wedding “free for all” where all the guests are the DJ! It doesn’t cost much more for a top quality DJ to add to the perfection of your magical night – remembered for a lifetime.
Services for your afternoon wedding ceremony include:
- travel, early arrival, equipment set-up and sound check;
- background music as your guests arrive and are seated;
- processional music for you/your bridal party’s walk down the aisle;
- music during your registry signing;
- music during your wedding ceremony recessional exit;
- post-ceremony guest music.
- full equipment tear-down.
Services for your full evening wedding reception include:
- travel, early arrival, full equipment set-up and sound check;
- wedding appropriate cocktail mood music as your guests arrive;
- a mic for your MC/guest speeches
- basic MC duties from us if needed;
- your wedding reception entrance music;
- wedding appropriate background music throughout your dinner;
- your cake cutting announcement/music;
- starting your dance whenever you are ready, (not a pre-set time);
- announcing your first dance;
- announcing your father/daughter dance;
- announcing your mother/son dance;
- announcing your bridal party dance;
- professional and elegant dance lighting;
- your bouquet toss/garter toss;
- your late lunch announcement;
- your last call announcement;
- any other necessary announcements.
- full equipment tear-down;
- return travel.