1. The sun shining through a heart.
2. An aerial view of the wedding dress in all its glory.
The most romantic picnic blanket ever.
3. Incorporating three generations of women.
4. A perfectly symmetric family photo.
5. Something a little silly, if you don’t mind the groom having his head up your skirt.
6. A shot where you’re surrounded by the people you love.
Draw the heart on the ground with chalk so your guests know where to stand.
7. The bridesmaids before they get ready.
11. A shot of the couple before the wedding, reading each other’s letters.
You won’t NOT be able to look back on this without crying.
12. A “from below” shot of the bridesmaids’ toast.
13. The “tiny bride” perspective pic.
14. Another requisite perspective pic.
15. An adorable shot of the bride with the flower girl.
16. Or flower girls.
Because they’re small and they pretty much fit anywhere.
17. A “first look” not just with the groom, but with Dad.
19. A photo of your guests giving you ~a little privacy~ for your hot makeout sesh.
21. Some very goofy photos of the groomsmen.
Boys will be boys.
25. The first dance…in aerial view.
26. A photo with photos of your parents’ wedding days.
27. A cute photo op with your bridesmaids that lets you reminisce how far in your friendship you’ve come.
28. A shot with them at the bar…literally.
29. And because you know they’ll be Instagramming the sh*t out of your dress…
30. A mad boob grab.
For a very special group of friends.
31. Silly poses with each of your bridesmaids.
So you can send each girl a thank you note with your picture together.
32. A romantic photo of the wedding party with the sweet ride you rented for the day.
33. A photo with everyone giving their best bouquet-face.
36. One that incorporates your HUGE ROCK as well as your best furry friend.
37. A GIF.
Can you believe we’ve come this far in the modern age?? See a bunch more wedding photography GIFs here.
38. A pinky promise photo showing off your rings.
39. A photo with the kids that is perfectly worthy of framing.
40. A creative double-exposure.
You can ask your photographer to do this for you in Photoshop.
41. An artful reflection.
Is all you need.42