…thanks again to Brit.co, with yet more amazing wedding ideas!
Every girl has her go-to LBD that just never gets old. She breaks it out for acocktail party, dinner with friends, a night on the town and… her wedding?! Yep. We’re talking about wedding dresses. Black wedding dresses, to be specific. We found 18 of the most beautiful, elegant and all-around awesome black wedding gowns that we’d totally wear. Scroll through to take a look.
1. Wrap Dress ($99): Love! How gorgeous is this unique wrap dress? And let’s not even get started on the headpiece.
2. Black and Champagne Dress: Your LBD-turned-wedding dress doesn’t have to be solid. Add a champagne touch with ruffles and tulle for a show-stopping look. (via Michael Segal Photography)
3. Bejeweled Black Dress: The embellishments add to the already beautiful mermaid dress for your big day. (via Style Me Pretty)
4. Black Ruffles: Show off your bombshell-ness with this stunning strapless number that features tulle and ruffles. Yep, we said ruffles. (via Glamour and Grace)
5. Ruffle Strapless Dress: This frilly dress is for the girly-girl who’s stepping outside of her all-pink-errthang comfort zone and opting for a dark dress. Edgy meets chic in this number. (via Rock N Roll Bride)
6. Lace Dress: Opt for a form-fitting style to show off those gorgeous curves of yours. Add colorful flowers and bright nails to top off your lovely look. (via Rock N Roll Bride)
7. Black Floral Dress: While this one isn’t solid black like some of the others, we think it complements the classic bridesmaids dresses perfectly. (via Ruffled Blog)
8. Lace V-Neck Dress: Yes. Yes. Yes. To everything – the lace, the statement necklace, and those vibrant flowers. It’s safe to say we’re obsessed. (via Ruffled Blog)
9. 3/4 Sleeve Dress: Want a modest, yet head-turning dress? Look no further than this beautiful number for your big day. Bonus points for adding the statement necklace! (via Style Me Pretty)
10. Lace-Back Halter: Actress Shenae Grimes went a little punk rock princess with a lace-back dress and a beautiful tulle skirt that adds champagne flair. (viaUsMagazine)
11. Champagne Halter ($183): Get the look for a lot less with a deep-V halter dress that’s a portion of the price of Shenae’s Vera Wang gown.
12. One-Shoulder Tulle Dress: Pair your one-shoulder dark dress with punchy red roses and greenery for your walk down the isle. (via The Frosted Petticoat)
13. Black With White Ribbon: Just because your dress is all black doesn’t mean you can’t add a little contrast. Pair your gown with a satin bow to polish your look. (viaPolka Dot Bride)
14. Cutout Dress ($320): Amp up your edgy vibe with cutouts. Because if you already plan on having a black wedding dress, you might as well just go all out.
15. Bow + Tulle Dress ($420): We love the addition of cap sleeves, and the double V to this beautiful tulle dress.
16. Classic Strapless Dress: Go for an elegant vibe with an empire waist, satin and tulle look that is sure to turn heads when you’re walking down the isle. (via Love My Dress)
17. One Shoulder Ruffle: We love the contrast of this bold ball gown and white bouquet. They complement her red hair perfectly! (via OnceWed)
18. Black Veil: If you’re on the hunt for the perfect finishing touch to your all black, glamorous look, top it off with a lace veil and gloves. Tres chic! (via Wedding Chicks)