…thanks to Brit.co for some fabulous ideas!
You’re having a fall wedding. As a bride, you’re already doing things right. Fall is maybe the best season for a wedding, in our humble opinion. And since you’ve already picked the premier season, you’re going to want to highlight it in all of its glory, down to every last detail. Take a look at these 14 fabulous favours that we collected for doing just that.
1. Caramel Apples: Here is an easy favour to buy or DIY. Nothing beats fresh orchard apples covered in gooey caramel! (via The Wedding Chicks)
2. Cinnamon Buns: Warm cinnamon and melty icing… our mouths are watering already. Serve cinnamon bun favors to warm your guests up, as a midnight snack or as something they can gobble down the morning after the party. (via Wedding Bells)
3. Scented Soap: Who doesn’t love cinnamon-scented anything? Take advantage of those lovely fall smells and give your guests a bar of soap to take home. (viaSociety Bride)
4. Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars: Including pumpkin spice at an autumn wedding? Pure genius. (via Oh Sweet Basil)
5. Mini Pumpkins: Pumpkins are almost a necessity in a fall wedding. Let your guests take home a pretty little reminder of your day. You could even use Sharpiesto write them a message. (via Wedding Wire)
6. Canned Goods: Harvest time! Autumn is the time for fresh blackberry jam on hotbiscuits. Can it for them and give it to go. (via Storyboard Wedding)
7. Mini Honey Jars: Speaking of biscuits, how about topping them with goldenhoney? Give your guests the goods and include a punny phrase like “Meant to Bee.” (via Style Me Pretty)
8. Popcorn Kernels: When was the last time you popped popcorn on the stove? Long time, eh? Give this to your guests and they’ll be forced to make those fluffy white kernals the old fashioned, more fun, more delish way. (via Evermine)
9. DIY Lip Balm: That chilly fall breeze can be tough on the mouth. Fight chapped lips with DIY lip balm favors. (via Apple Brides)
10. Pie in a Jar: You know you’ve always wanted to make a mini pie in a jar, and now is your chance. These cutie crusts make a perfect after-party snack for guests. (via The Bride Link)
11. Chocolate Leaves: It’s only appropriate that colorful leaves come into play at your wedding. These chocolate leaves are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. (via Style Me Pretty)
12. Mulled Wine Spices: You might want to attach a note to this one requesting that you be invited over when they dip into this. (via Intimate Weddings)
13. Pine Cone Fire Starters: Give your guests a little help with their next bonfire orcamping trip with these beeswax-covered pine cones. (via Evermine)
14. Hand Warmers: These easy little DIY hand warmers will keep guests’ fingers toasty so they can party longer at your outdoor wedding. (via Rae Ann Kelly)