It’s finally happened – you were asked and your answer was “yes!” Now you plan your dream wedding and one of the most important decisions you will make is who to choose for your entertainment.
As a bride, you are planning the most important wedding you will ever attend and we know you will want to do whatever it takes to make sure things turn out just right – the best way to ensure a successful celebration is to hire an expert Edmonton wedding DJ specialist who’s played hundreds of weddings to ensure your wedding is the great success you always dreamed it would be.
Wedding professionals agree that great entertainment is a major key to any successful wedding. If you think about it, everything else could be perfect but if the entertainment is bad it’s something you and everyone else will always remember. According to ModernBride.com an average of only a mere 5% of an overall wedding budget is spent on entertainment – yet it will be one of the top memories of YOUR wedding! YOUR wedding is your once-in-a-lifetime event so make sure you hire a professional Edmonton wedding DJ who is as committed as you are to your wedding’s success!
Our wedding reception philosophy has always been: “the bride and groom are the stars” and more importantly: “the bride’s the boss!” (Grooms: please take special note.) Choosing a wedding DJ is not the place to save a little money to take a big chance because the price was right but the service was not. After 25+ years, we know most people hire a DJ based on price or quality – the two never meet. We always hear stories of fabulous parties, with all the trimmings – saving money on the wedding DJ, (or the D.I.Y. music party “free for all” where EVERYONE is the DJ), with major regrets afterwards of not having spent that little extra for a top quality music service, adding to the perfection of a critically important night that will, for all the good or all the bad reasons, be remembered for a lifetime.
Our services for your afternoon wedding ceremony include:
- arriving on site an hour before your ceremony start for equipment set up and sound check;
- background music to set the mood as your guests arrive and are seated;
- your wedding ceremony processional entrance music for the bridal party and yourself;
- music during your signing of the registry;
- your wedding ceremony recessional exit music.
Our services for your full evening wedding reception include:
- cocktail music to set the mood as your guests arrive;
- your wedding reception entrance music;
- background music throughout your dinner;
- your cake cutting announcement and music;
- starting your dance whenever you are ready, (as opposed to a pre-set time);
- elegant dance party dance lighting;
- announcing your first dance;
- announcing your father/daughter dance;
- announcing your mother/son dance;
- announcing your bridal party dance;
- your bouquet toss announcement and music;
- your garter toss announcement and music;
- your late lunch announcement;
- your last call announcement;
- any other necessary announcements.